Fish Skull Sculpin Helmet Video Instructions
The Fish Skull Sculpin Helmet Head is a realistic, flat and broad profile that imitates common bottom-dwelling fish species such as sculpins, gobies and baby catfish. The Sculpin Helmet is available in two different sizes (Small and Large) and two different colors (Olive and Brown). This video will demonstrate how to add and tie in a Sculpin Helmet.
Fish Skull Sculpin Helmet Features:
- Realistic flat and broad profile.
- Innovative front-fitting design makes it quick and easy to tie.
- Available in brown and olive natural colors.
- Small and large sizes for streamers in the #6 up to 2/0 hook size range.
- Designed with a heavily weighted keel (bottom of the Sculpin Helmet)
- Lets you tie flies that swim in the hook-up position.
- New style of front slot designed for hooks and tube flies.